When you have a project to build or a problem to solve, you want solid engineering solutions that meet your goals and objectives. With GLE, you have a highly responsive engineering partner.
We combine expertise, ingenuity and business acumen to deliver solid, constructible solutions designed to maximize the value of your property while minimizing your long-term operations and maintenance costs. We are on the forefront of the latest technologies to give you the best possible engineering advice.
- Engineering design of various types of laboratories, food service stations, hospitals and other complex facilities
- Chilled water plant upgrades
- Replacement of existing thermal storage cooling systems
- Replacement of air handlers
- Installation of fuel systems and fuel oil storage tanks
- Hurricane hardening evaluations and design
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Kitchen/cafeteria space design or retrofit
- Fire protection hydraulic design
- Lightning protection and TVSS assessment and design
- Emergency generators installation and replacement
- Permitting, zoning, variances, land use modifications, DRI’s
- Real estate acquisition/feasibility studies/due diligence/site selection
- Professional land surveying, mapping, platting administration
- Eminent domain, engineering/estimating
- Site & land planning
- Roadways & streets
- Stormwater, water & wastewater
- Environmental engineering & permitting
- Construction engineering and inspections
- Streetscape/urban design
GLE Associates is a Facilities and Environmental Consulting Firm that services the following cities and surrounding areas: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Gainesville, and Ft Lauderdale, Florida; Atlanta, Georgia and Nashville, Tennessee.